martes, 12 de diciembre de 2006

Recortes de Películas

Quiero bajar las líneas del diálogo original de "Cuando Harry conoció a Sally" que me parecen "memorables". Y para hacer honor a esta "momorabilidad" van las siguientes citas (que voy a ir agregando de a poco):

Harry: "Suppose nothing happens to you. Suppose you live there your whole life and nothing happens and you never meet anyone and you never become anything and finally you die one of those New Yor deaths where nobody even notices for two weeks until the smell drifts out into the hallway".

//

Harry: "Yeah. Why? Don't you have a dark side? No. You're probably one of those cheerful people who dots her "i's" with little hearts.
Sally: I have just as much of a dark side as the next person--
Harry: Oh, really? When I get a new book, I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side".


//

Sally: "Harry, you may not believe this, but I never considered not sleepeng with you a sacrifice".

//

Harry: "You take someone to the airport, it's clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship".
Sally: "Why?"
Harry: "Because eventually things move on and you don't take someone to the airport, and I never wanted anyone to be able to say to me, how come you never take me to the airport anymore"

//

Hay una banda más pero falta tiempo...
Slds.

JP